Single from €75
Double from €65
Suite - Up to 2 Guests from €75
Suite - Up to 4 Guests from €65
Apartment from €280
All room prices include bed and breakfast.
Prices are per person per night, except for the apartment where it is per night regardless the number of guests.
Children under 14 stay at a discounted rate in our hotel. For more information, please contact our receptionist.
After confirmation you will finalize your booking by making a down payment of 30% as a deposit. The remaining 70% is paid upon arrival.
You may cancel your booking up to 15 days before arrival and get 100% of deposit back. Unfortunately we are not able to pay your deposit back if you cancel your booking within 15 days of your arrival date.