Tariff list Sporthotel Birgkarhaus

Prices-2018-19

Preisliste

All prices include breakfast
Prices per person and night, except for the apartment, where the price applies regardless of the number of persons.

Discounts for children under 14. For further information please contact our Reception. 
A deposit of 30% must be paid at the time of reservation. The remaining 70% are at
arrival to pay. For cancellations up to 15 days before arrival, the deposit will be refunded in full. In case of later cancellation the deposit will be forfeited.